Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Salvatory gland lump in Labrador. I need to find the right

Customer Question

Salvatory gland lump in Labrador. I need to find the right antibiotic
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Luther. He is 1 year old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Luther?
Customer: He is otherwise healthy
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This growth grew to 2.5 inches in diameter in 2 days . with the holidays here, I cant afford the $2,000 surgery. I was hoping to try antibiotics online
Expert:  Rebecca replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

Expert:  Rebecca replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that Luther has this growth. I am also sorry you did not get help from an expert before now. I just came online and saw your question.

You cannot get antibiotics online, without a prescription from a veterinarian who has seen and examined Luther. It is against the law for a veterinarian to write prescriptions for a dog not seen or examined. Will the veterinarian who quoted the price of surgery write you a prescription?

If you have questions about Luther's condition that I can help with please let me know and I will be happy to help. If you are just looking for a veterinarian to write you a prescription, this website can't help you. As it says in the disclaimer, this site is for information, not for diagnosis or treatment.

Let me know if I can be of help.