Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog spotty isn't eating very much when he is at home at

Customer Question

hi my dog spotty isn't eating very much when he is at home at my apartment. My parents say he eats a lot when he stays over there but when he comes home with me he will barely touch his food. I even got another brand of dog food that my parents have been feeding him and he still wont eat it. I really don't know what to do.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. How old is spotty?
Customer: he is 1 year old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about spotty?
Customer: I recently took him to the vet to get his nails trimmed and he weighed 52 pounds but the visit before that one he weighed 63 pounds. I don't remember how long ago that was though.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
when I first got him the vet told us that he was suppose to get up to 90 pounds because he is a dalmation, lab, and terrier mix
Expert:  VetTechErin replied 6 months ago.

Hi there! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to answer your question. Sorry it took someone so long to get back with you, did you still need assistance?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No I'm sorry...

Not a problem! :) I will send your request off to customer service!