Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My boxer has a glazy film over half of his eye and within

Customer Question

my boxer has a glazy white film over half of his eye and within this there is what looks like blood shot streaks through the white.can you tell me is this serious or can it wait until we can get the money to go to the vet?
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 16 days ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

How long has he had these signs?

Is the film a faint clouding or quite opaque and white?

Can you see any ulcers, lacerations or sores in the white region?

Does the eye ball look larger then his other one?

Can you take a photo of this to let me see what you are seeing? To post a photo, you can use the paper clip button on the tool bar above the text box. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web link here for me to have a peek.