Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She is 9 wks legthagic. We wormed her n lost of live worms

Customer Question

She is 9 wks legthagic. We wormed her n lost of live worms came out in her stool. After some blood in her stool. She hasnt gone again since this morn. I am using a syringe with electrolytes 10ml every 1 1/2. Still not eating but moving around for cooler spots.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Bonnie
JA: Is there anything else important you think the veterinarian should know about Bonnie?
Customer: She was due for her sevond shot for parvo today but we couldnt take her how she was.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

Was the wormer intended for puppies and a proper dose for her weight?

Any vomiting or appetite loss?

How much does Bonnie weigh?

Are her gums pink or pale/white?

Are her stools runny?