Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She is a Shih Tzu, 4. developed ear infection three ago. two

Customer Question

she is a Shih Tzu, 4. developed ear infection three ago. two bouts of ear wash and antibiotics (7 days each) however the ear seems to be still bothering her. what next?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Sookie
JA: Is there anything else the veterinarian should be aware of about Sookie?
Customer: not really. she is otherwise healthy weight is perfect. she is otherwise happy. just seems a bit irritated at times. I have two more days (today and tomorrow) to use second set of ear wash and antibiotics.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, again, my name is***** will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- What is the name of the medications and ear wash?

2- Have you seen improvement on the medication?