Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Belly and chest red and broke out. Vomited twice today. He 4

Customer Question

Belly and chest red and broke out. Vomited twice today. He 4 years old never had this before. Just had total check up and in good health. Drinking water and went for a run this morning.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Changed his dog food and returned it yesterday and got his original one. Doesn't eat people food.
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Romeo
JA: Is there anything else important you think the veterinarian should know about Romeo?
Customer: Not anything that come to mind. He's an active and healthy dog.
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 21 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** I'm sorry to hear about Romeo's situation. How long ago did he first vomit? How long ago did he last vomit? Is he acting pretty normal otherwise? Can you take a picture of the belly and chest and post it here with the paper clip icon?