Caryn, I am sorry that you are having this problem with your dog. In response to your question, the concern with the ingestion of bleach is that it can cause ulceration/irritation of the gastrointestinal tract; this is very dependent on the amount ingestion and dilution. If your dog is behaving normal and was wrestling I think he is going to be fine. Symptoms that would require a vet visit are lethargy, continues to vomit, anorexia, abdominal pain, etc. In the meantime, this is what you can do:
1- Do not give things like Pepto Bismol or Imodium. Start him on Pepcid AC (famotidine) 10mg tablet every 12 hours for the next 2-3 days. You can buy Pepcid AC over the counter in any pharmacy.
2- No food or water for 6-8 hours. Need to give his gastrointestinal tract time to rest.
3- After 6-8 hours offer a small amount of water. Wait half hour, if no vomiting, offer a small amount of rice (50%) and boiled boneless chicken or ground beef (50%) 4-6 times a day. Keep on this diet for several days then wean into regular diet.
4- If he continues to vomit after doing the above or he becomes lethargic, anorexic, abdominal pain, swollen abdomen, pale gums, etc. he will need to be seen by your family veterinarian for a hands on examination.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service - I hope I've provided the information you were seeking, if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done.