Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She is a yorkie..9yrs...when she eats, drinks or gets

Customer Question

She is a yorkie..9yrs...when she eats, drinks or gets excited she will cough, and gag but doesn;t bring anything up. after that she is ok but this happens all the time and it scares me
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Coughing can be worrying. The veterinarian will know what you should do. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Dakota and she id 9
JA: Is there anything else the veterinarian should be aware of about Dakota?
Customer: She also drinks a lot and urinates a lot. Her appetite is good so no problem there
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

How long has she had these signs?

Has her thirst/urination always been excessive or is this a new feature?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 3 months ago.

Hi again,

My apologies, but I cannot offer the live phone call option at this time (the request is an automatic feature of the site). Therefore, please let me know if you want to discuss your wee one further via the Q+A feature as we have or if you wish for me to opt out to see if a fellow colleague can offer this service to you.

Dr. B.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Need phone#
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 3 months ago.

Good morning, JACustomer. Dr. B has opted out as they were unable to offer a phone call. I have placed an offer for a call, if you still need one. Bear in mind that there is an additional charge for this service.