Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Diva is a Bichon-poodle mix.She is 9 years old. She is

Customer Question

Diva is a Bichon-poodle mix.She is 9 years old.
She is overweight and she has stones in her bladder. We think there are still stones the last exray we got the vet couldn't see them because there was feces in the colon she won't go to sleep and keeps running back and forth whining. I can't seem to calm her down. She keeps running to me whining, and when I pick her up she jumps down and runs feverishly back and forth. When I ask if she needs to go to the bathroom she runs but doesn't go. When she goes outside she rubs her but on the ground. She doesn't have worms. She has never done this before constantly.
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 27 days ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am so sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion doing at this current time? Any changes?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
She seems to be better but she gave me a hard time last night I'm going to keep on observing and see how she is tonight. I will be in touch if it happens again

Perfect