Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Lily is a 8yr. old Maltese who is getting tumors the size of

Customer Question

Lily is a 8yr. old Maltese who is getting tumors the size of a pencil eraser all over her body. One on her front "elbow" is black in color. They seem to itch because she scratches all the time with no fleas. She has a bath every 6weeks with oatmeal soap. Could these "tumors" be cancers?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the veterinarian. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Lily
JA: Is there anything else important you think the veterinarian should know about Lily?
Customer: She only goes outside to potty
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you send a few pictures of these growths, please, as well as the black on her elbow?