Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Veterinary Questions
Hi, I'm Dr. Jill and I'd be happy to help. Good news...3 raspberries should be perfectly safe for any size dog. FYI grapes and raisins can be toxic to some dogs so I wouldn't recommend feeding those, but a couple dropped raspberries should a nice treat for Remmi.
When they do vomit, you'll want to grab a pair of gloves and look closely at what they've vomited up. Most of these baits are very brightly colored, so check the block you have and then look in the vomit to see if you see any brightly colored material. If the ingestion was within the last hour or so, you should see it in the vomit if they did in fact eat any.
Sorry, please disregard the last post about a different ingestion.
If there's any way I can further assist, please let me know.
I hope things are going well with your pup. Please remember to rate my assistance as I do not get credit for helping you unless you complete this rating. If you still have questions, please let me know so I can assist further. Thanks!