Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Holding her neck down, walking around restless, shaking,

Customer Question

holding her neck down, walking around restless, shaking, seems uncomfortable, doesn't respond to her name
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: yes, have examined her all over. Ocassionally when she is walking she limps, she's jittery and nervous
JA: The veterinarian will know what to do. Is there anything else the veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: We had her at the vet's for something like this twice before, and both times shortly after being there she returned to her normal self. It is almost as if she is catatonic
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Maisy, she is a Great Dane and she is 5.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 3 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am sorry to see that you haven't heard back from us sooner. How is your companion doing this morning?