Dr. Lori
Dr. Lori, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian
96382098

I have a 7 yr old boxer that is anemic, he has had lots of

Customer Question

I have a 7 yr old boxer that is anemic, he has had lots of tests, abdominal X-ray was negative, chest X-ray was negative, an enlarged lymph node on chest was negative for lmyphoma he is on meds for Lyme disease but the test was negative, he won't eat anything don't know what to do
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Dexter and he is 7, we have had our life turned upside down because we had a house fire while on vacation and the dogs were in a kennel
JA: Is there anything else important you think the veterinarian should know about Dexter?
Customer: This past summer dexter had the cysts come up between his toes and the vet put him on prednisone and an antibiotic and the cysts would go down , thought they were caused by allergies
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Lori replied 7 months ago.

HI my name is***** and I would like to help you with Dexter. Do you have the lab work with you?