Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She ingested a small amount of contrac blok, Shani. 4yrs,

Customer Question

She ingested a small amount of contrac blok
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Shani. 4yrs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the veterinarian should know about Shani?
Customer: No. She's a healthy dog
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 28 days ago.

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. If you get a request for a phone call, it is from the website and not myself. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately if you have responded back to me within 10 minutes of my response. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

How long ago did she ingest this?

How much does she weigh?