Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Veterinary Questions
Welcome to Justanswer. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian, and would like to assist you. I will respond quickly after reviewing your question.
Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.
This can be very toxic to your sweet Wiibur so if he has ingested this within 2 hrs, you need to induce vomiting by giving Wilbur 5 tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide or concentrated salt water. If he has not vomited within 15 minutes, do it again. You can safely do this 3 times. This wil remove all of the toxin from Wilbur's system and he will be fine. If it has been longer than 2 hrs, then take him immediately to the nearest vet clinic for treatment.Does that make sense to you?
Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.Sincerely, ***** *****