Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

His stomach is hard and bigger than usualy usual* I think my

Customer Question

His stomach is hard and bigger than usualy usual* I think my roommate let him out of his crate last night and he ate something he wasn't supposed to. He has bad separation anxiety when I leave him
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Roscoe and he is 1 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the veterinarian should know about Roscoe?
Customer: This happened last week and I took him to the vet hospital and they drained his stomach and had to keep him on fluids. I took him in because he was in pain but he does not seem to be in pain now
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Kelly Hill replied 30 days ago.

Hi this is Dr. Hill. Please give me a moment to type my full response. Thank you

I need to ask a couple of questions. What type of dog is Roscoe? Has he had any vomiting or dry heaving? Did he eat his dinner tonight?