Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He has shim allergies. He had medication for it. Coco was

Customer Question

He has shim allergies. He had medication for it.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?
Customer: Coco was laying on the bed and suddenly began to yelp, louder than I have heard before. He had his leg outstretched It is the rear right. He played with our Yorkie just Moments before.
JA: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Coco. Age6
JA: How old is Coco?
Customer: Just replied that. But ok. 6urs
JA: Is there anything else the veterinarian should be aware of about Coco?
Customer: Likes to run and play hard. Jumps quite a bit on my sons bed. I just realized, it's a new bed and maybe higher than he's used to.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 month ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about Coco. I'm so sorry you are having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.In the meantime, in order to help me help you better, I'll need some more information. To start with, can you please tell me:

• How s Coco acting now?
  • Is he able to use the leg at all?

I'll be standing by and awaiting your reply.Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to ask how Coco is doing? I've been hopeful he's already doing better.