Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.
Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:
How is he just now?
Do you think he is drinking more than usual?
Does his urine look watery?
Are his gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?
If you press on his belly, any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?
Any access to toxins (ie chemicals, medications, grapes, plants, etc)?