Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

He ate a fabric softener dryer sheet by snuggle, Whiskey and

Customer Question

He ate a fabric softener dryer sheet by snuggle
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Whiskey and about 1 1/2
JA: Is there anything else important you think the veterinarian should know about Whiskey?
Customer: He's a boxer and weighs about 50 pounds
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 5 months ago.

Hi,I'm Dr Scott. Welcome to JustAnswer, I am working on your question now, you can expect a written reply sometime within the next ten minutes or so.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
He also just ate it and thank you

Hello again

I have worked out an answer for you below.

1. I would not worry about this too much, these sheets are not toxic to dogs as such, most dogs will not show any adverse symptoms after eating one but some dogs may have a mild transient bout of vomiting and / or diarrhoea.

2. There are no special measures you need take in this sort of situation with a dog of your one's size but in any case I should be available online for you the next four or five hours today so please do not hesitate to get straight back to me if your dog's condition changes in any way or you would like to talk things over with me further.

Regards,

Dr Scott
Please be kind enough to rate my service to you after we have concluded our dialogue, such feedback helps me maintain the quality of my answers.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you

No problem, very glad to be advising you ...

Regards,

Dr Scott