Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog has had this lump on his side for as as I've had him,

Customer Question

My dog has had this lump on his side for as long as I've had him, has blood vessels that I can see in it. Is it something I should be concerend about
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the veterinarian has to say. Is there anything else important you think the veterinarian should know about your dog?
Customer: My vet has never seemed concerned about it, but never offers any explanation.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 month ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Can you upload a photo(s) of this lump to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see that icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/

I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.