Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

3 year old Border Collie appears to have a circle outline on

Customer Question

3 year old Border Collie appears to have a circle outline on both her eyes. His eyes had been cleared before but I don't know why they have appeared. What could it be?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the Border collie's name?
Customer: Nellie
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Nellie?
Customer: Every thing else if perfect. She runs agility and it doesn't seem to affect her ability.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Joey replied 1 month ago.

Hello I am Dr. Joey. Thanks for asking and trusting me to help you and your pet today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 16 years of experience. I look forward to working with you. Sorry for the delay in an expert responding to you.

When you say a "circle" do you mean there is a ring on the cornea (the clear part of of the eye) or is there a ring in the white part (sclera) or is this ring actually INSIDE the eye?

As well any discharge from either eye or squinting (as if painful or light sensitive)?

Thanks for giving me a bit more information to help get you the best information possible.