Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Bella has diaorrehea. She has been in the chook pen svanging

Customer Question

Bella has diaorrehea. She has been in the chook pen svanging food I think she has eaten something very off. Bella is a long haaired chiuhauhua approx 3yo she is a rescue dog and is always looking for food. I have bathed her several minutes ago to remove all the stuck on faeces. She is very lethargic and is resting in her doggy bed. I have charcoal caps. and a purgative. Should I trat her with one or another or just keep her under observation? Thanking you Christine
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Bella three years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bella?
Customer: She is obssesive about food
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

Hello, again, my name is***** will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is she vomiting?

2- Any blood in the stool?

3- Can you take a look at her gums and see if they are pink or pale?