Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog cut his mouth somehow, we cant seem to locate the

Customer Question

Hi my dog cut his mouth somehow, we cant seem to locate the wound, seems to be coming from his back tooth but the bleeding is getting pretty intense and we dont have a vehicle to get him to vet until the morning is there anything me & my husband can do to slow down the bleeding?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?
Customer: He's just a 7 year old mixed pitbull, never had any kind of injury like this before, just trying to stop the bleeding ASAP
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Jess K replied 3 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. Jess. I am sorry to hear about your dog. Are you online to discuss him?