Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a Chiuaua and she's pregnant. I thought she was going

Customer Question

Hello I have a Chiuaua and she's pregnant. I thought she was going in labor. I saw the sack but the puppy didn't come out. Should I be worried. This is her 3rd time pregnant
JA: It's hard to know for sure. The Veterinarian will figure it out. I'm sorry to hear that. We need to be extra careful with pregnancies, so we'll need to connect you with the Veterinarian ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the puppy?
Customer: She's up every now an then an I fill them moving. But then she's scratching like she's getting ready
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question, I'm Dr. Dan. Currently I'm reviewing your quesiton, and will be back to you in a few minutes.

Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 5 months ago.

When you saw the sac did it break and come out without the puppy or did you see the sac and it "went back in" without breaking?