Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He ate a good size piece of material from his bed. Rogan 7

Customer Question

He ate a good size piece of material from his bed.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Rogan 7 months
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Rogan?
Customer: My sister is coming to help make him throw up. She is a nurse and has raised dogs. Thanks
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today! Please give me a few moments to type my response and I will be right back!

If your dog ingested this within the last few hours then you can induce vomiting with 3% hydrogen peroxide 1 tsp per ten pounds then walk around to mix it in the stomach and agitate the lining. If no vomiting within 10-15 minutes it can be repeated once only in hopes of inducing vomiting.