Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog started vomiting early this morning and now can't

Customer Question

My dog started vomiting early this morning and now can't hold down food or water. She's also had a bout of diahrea. I also noticed a few sores on the outside if her vagina that she was licking vigorously for the past few days. I dont know if the two symptoms are related however.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?
Customer: I gave her some Chcken jerky that may have gotten caught in her throat yezterday
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

Hello, again, my name is***** will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is she lethargic?

2- How old is she?

3- Name?

4- Any pre existing medical conditions?

5- Is she spayed?

6- Breed?

7- How much does she weigh?