Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have an 11-year old Boston Terrier adopted at 3 from a

Customer Question

I have an 11-year old Boston Terrier adopted at 3 from a Boston rescue. She is a total sweetheart until she sees another small dog and then she moves for an attack-especially the throat or the anus. Is she too old to be trained and if not, where do I begin?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  jadedangel57 replied 3 months ago.

Hi JaCustomer,

My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or reply, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply if I am still online when I receive notice that you replied. I hope you can be patient.

How much obedience training has she had?