Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

My dog past away on the way to see a specialist in Round

Customer Question

My dog past away on the way to see a specialist in Round Rock, Texas, after being told
by the Emergency Animal Hospital Veterinarian in Waco, Texas to take the dog and go
right NOW! He had been with our veterinarian all day and had taken x-rays showing the dogs lungs with a lot of fluid. I wished you could see the pictures and maybe tell me more
about why the lungs where so dark grays.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 6 months ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Can you upload a photo(s) of the X-rays (or perhaps give me the link to digital files of X-rays) to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see that icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/

Structures containing air will be black, and muscle, fat, and fluid will appear as shades of gray.