Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I came home from work yesterday and my dog was very anti

Customer Question

i came home from work yesterday and my dog was very anti social and sat in my office chair all day,today the same. however, 2 hours ago he started bobing his head continuously and his ears are aleart and rasied, hes not in pain but seems( like chasing a fly in front of his face) he is a 9 yr oldl daushound, raby shots 2 months ago is fixed and hasnt eaten or drank since this morning. please help me.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: herculez
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about herculez?
Customer: he follows me eveywhere and is very protective of me.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

Any chance of head trauma, injury or toxin exposure?

Any gagging, retching, lip licking, drooling or vomiting?

Any changes to his breathing?

Are his gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?

If you feel and press on areas of the body,, any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing anywhere?