Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I am looking after my daughter's tea cup poodle and I am so

Customer Question

I am looking after my daughter's tea cup poodle and I am so afraid because she ate sand on our beach walk this morning and she seems to be in pain. She vomited sand.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the poodle?
Customer: She is only 7 months old and weighs 4 lbs
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry that you are having this problem with your daughter's dog. My name is***** will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Did you see her eating the sand? If so, is it fair to say that she vomited most of it?