Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Experience:  Practicing small animal veterinarian for 17 years.
53976849

Picked up a multipledge wipe did not eat it but had in mouth

Customer Question

Picked up a multipledge wipe did not eat it but had in mouth a few sevon5
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: 19 week old standard poodle 20 pounds
JA: OK. What is the standard poodle's name?
Customer: Shadow
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Shadow?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!

Luckily according to the MSDS (CLICK HERE) it will only cause abdominal discomfort at the worst and not toxic to Shadow. Luckily you caught him with it so there is no risk of a foreign body obstruction

Very likely there will be no issues for Shadow but please monitor for vomiting, diarrhea, reduced appetite, lethargy as a precaution this evening and if seen please withhold food until the morning and only a bland diet of white rice and lean boiled meat such as chicken in small more frequent meals if seen

I hope this information makes sense but please let me know how else I can assist you both. Shadow should be just fine and I suspect he will have no further issues from this ingestion

If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION at the top of your screen (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks!