Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Yesterday dog ate glue trap small one. Cant find any big

Customer Question

Yesterday dog ate glue trap small one. Cant find any big pieces. Apparrently through up all night. Now is pooping bloody diahrrea and mucous
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Jake
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Jake?
Customer: 11 months old. Healthy. Up to date with shots. Not outside dog
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 6 months ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about Jake. I'm so sorry you are having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.In the meantime, in order to help me help you better, I'll need some more information. To start with, can you please tell me:

• Is Jake acting otherwise bright and alert and active?
  • Is he interested in eating and drinking?

I'll be standing by and awaiting your reply.Thank you.