Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My Bernese mountain dog can't seem to find a comfortable

Customer Question

My Bernese mountain dog can't seem to find a comfortable place to lay down. He's panting and anxious. We just came back from a walk seemed fine. He's urinating and pooping. He's 8.5 years.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help He 's. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about He 's?
Customer: He is eating this just started last night but he slept through the night. It's been very windy up here but calmer today. I gave his a rawhide dental chew last evening other than that this is very sudden.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Sally G. replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thank you for using this site to help you. I see this came in during the late hours of the evening. How is your dog feeling now?

How large was the rawhide dental chew?

Has there been any vomiting or diarrhea?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I took my Berner to emergency vet in Asheville last evening. He is doing fine. Thank you but NO FURTHER action is required. Please deleate my account.