Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Im glad I found this service. I need help with my dog. He is

Customer Question

Hello Im glad I found this service. I need help with my dog. He is a Ridgeback , about 31/2 years old. His name is Marmalade. He is over weight -- weight is 90 lbs.
JA: I'm sure Marmalade feels you are doing your best. What seems to be the problem with Marmalade?
Customer: His hips are out of line. His joints seem to be swelling and he hurts so much he cant stand up -- or it is very difficult for him to get up. It's easy to see he has a lot of pain. I can take a couple of pictures to help you see him.
JA: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help Marmalade. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Marmalade?
Customer: How can I send some photos to you?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Marta Lepes replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I will do my best to help you. I'm reviewing your question now and I will post back to you ASAP.

Did you take pictures with a smart phone? you can just forward them here.

If you cannot do that lets just continue.

Was the beginning of Marmalade's lameness gradual or sudden?

If we are going to continue please stay online. I want to help you but we need to keep a dialog going. I'm sure that you can understand that there are many other people that are waiting for help.