Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Hallo. He has bleeding next to his anus. The vet said it was

Customer Question

Hallo. He has bleeding next to his anus. The vet said it was flees which I know is not the case. But I put him on the flee meds and 3 weeks later still no change. The breeder suggested I try metronidazole.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: No, he is acting fine. Normal temperature. Eats normally. No urine or poop issues. Just leaves a little blood stain on his bedding.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 4 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** I'm sorry to hear about this situation with your dog. What is his name? Can you take a picture of the area and post it for me to see?