Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My 3yr old mastiff has suddenly become afraid of me last

Customer Question

My 3yr old mastiff has suddenly become afraid of me last nite while sleeping she yelp twice and from then on would stay by herself. Today she is outside and refuses to come in when usually she is a Velcro dog
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Lily
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lily?
Customer: She hasn't' eaten since last night
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Sally G. replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for using this site to help you. I am sorry no on picked up your question sooner. How is your dog this morning?

When she yelped where were you as it regards ***** ***** position and what were you doing at the time?

Is she walking normally?

If you call her name will she move her neck to look up at you or does she just use her eyes?

How often would she normally eat? Is her food just put down on the floor for her to eat?