Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Today I was in bedroom and I heard my dog wailing. I ran

Customer Question

Today I was in bedroom and I heard my dog wailing. I ran into the room and she was trying to walk holding up her paw. I don't know what happened. Now she only cries if I touch her paw. Don't know if it is broken. Could she have something stuck in paw. I can't really look because she starts yelling if I touch it.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Name is ***** ***** is 2 yrs old.
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Bella
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bella?
Customer: No
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 12 days ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 12 days ago.

I am sorry to learn Bella is injured. My name is***** will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is it a back or front leg?

2- Is she bearing weight on the limb?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I answered these questions and I still haven't received an answer. Just got back from vet and they want to take x-ray for $500 I can't afford that right now.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No don't want to talk. How about a answer to the first question I paid the $14 for.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 8 days ago.

Good morning, Customer. it appears that the questions that Dr. Peter had asked are valid as we do not see the information on our side of the computer. If you are still in need of help, can you help further by providing more info? Is she willing to bear any weight on the limb? Which leg is this (left, right, front, back), etc.? How is she feeling currently?