Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She is vomiting, Can I give her phenegran, I do not think

Customer Question

She is vomiting, Can I give her phenegran
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: I do not think so, the only thing I am a little concerned about is that I put the Lysol Cling in the toilet to clean it and walked away for 10 minutes, she may have drank out of it but she was vomiting before that It is mainly food which I have picked up so she cant eat and cleat foam with foam from her mouth She is ENGLISH BULL
JA: OK. The Veterinarian will know what to do. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: she seems to be acting normal, She is trying to eat the people plate and wants to play lbs'she weighs 47lbs
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has this been going on?

2- How old is she?

3- Any abdominal swelling?

4- Any other symptoms?