Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

NY dog is 2 1/2 years old. She is about 45 lbs a black lab

Customer Question

NY dog is 2 1/2 years old. She is about 45 lbs a black lab mix. She has been eating tons of grass the past 24 hours and just vomited. Her vomit had a pinkish tinge to it, was very fluidy. This was immediately after returning from a walk where she ate tons of grass. Her stool was soft but Nirmal in color. I could hear a funny noise from her tummy area before our walk. Like digesting. I don't have the money to take her to vet, any suggestiobs.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Besides the grass did she get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary?

2- Is she lethargic?

3- Any diarrhea?

4- Any pre existing medical conditions?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not sure if she got into anything else
She was lethargic a little yesterday but not today
No diarrhea or pre existing conditions
Expert:  Sally G. replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for using this site to help you. I see the previous expert opted out of your question and I see that this came in on the 10th. How is your dog doing now?