Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Second opinion] - he was biting his tail raw and we removed

Customer Question

Second opinion] - he was biting his tail raw and we removed a tiny rock hard something with a small black dot in it. we have now discovered has several more of his tail. My husband says it's not a tick so what could this be??
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: He is 5 years old, a multese chiwawa mix, more multese and his names is mac
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about mac?
Customer: He was just at the vet this week for his updated shots.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
ok, thank you. I'm not very good at this. Where did the first Vet go, was trying to get pictures and she was gone
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 11 days ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply.

Please see here: and please contact***@******.*** to have this post removed so you won't be charged twice.