Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a 6 yrs old min pin female has not eaten in two days;

Customer Question

i have a 6 yrs old min pin female has not eaten in two days; sat/sun has drank water but has thrown up 3 times already today sunday is trembling/shaking acting very distant not happy not active does not want her treats what can it be????????
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: STAR
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about STAR?
Customer: e she was fine until i brought her to PetSmart Friday to get her nails cut... I did give her a new dry dog food which she loved and ate it up . Friday PM .... she has not been herself since Sat AM to present She has trhown up 3 times today yelllow foam does not want her food or treats and trembles/ shaking ???????????
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to learn Star is not feeling well. My name is***** will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is she lethargic?

2- Any pre existing medical conditions?

3- How much does she weigh?

4- How many hours since the last time she vomited?

5- Any other symptoms?