Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

After a walk yesterday and a bath, which I have to wrestle

Customer Question

After a walk yesterday and a bath, which I have to wrestle with her during (she doesn't like bath), she has been walking slow and won't attempt to jump up. She looks like she is in pain, but doesn't yelp when I gently press over her body. Did i maybe hurt her during bath? Should I take her to the vet?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: I will now
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: actually when I picked her, mainly holding her in the front behind her legs she did yelp a little and now she' wants to barely move. I'm really worried
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: she's a smaller dog 11 years old, usually very spunky and happy
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to learn your dog is not feeling well. My name is***** will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Any pre existing medical conditions?

2- Any vomiting, diarrhea or coughing?

3- Any other symptoms?