Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

She is a 5Lb teacup Maltese. Im not sure what happen but

Customer Question

She is a 5Lb teacup Maltese. Im not sure what happen but around every min she makes a sound like she is clearing her throat but she doesnt open her mouth as 2 cough. I
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Coughing can be worrying. The Veterinarian will know what you should do. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about I?
Customer: I gave all three of my dogs an Angel's Eyes chewable. I was using the powder so i thought i would try it. I also sprayed 4 any bedbugs or fleas.. that was 2 days ago, she just started making that sound this morning
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 15 days ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? Is she having any problems with breathing at all? Is she acting normal otherwise? Does the episode sound similiar to this video? Coughing video