Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Ear infection, tumor on head size of 5 cent piece, reminds

Customer Question

Ear infection, tumor on head size of 5 cent piece, reminds me of a boil, vet says he has a slight heart murmur. He wants to remove tumor $400, teeth are really caked with tarter, wants to do dental work $500 . I'm on Social security, disability, no help for vet costs, dog is 14 years old(Dachshund , 16 lbs)
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations the dachshund can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dachshund's name?
Customer: Buddy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Buddy?
Customer: he's on ear drops now, and tramadol for pain
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Checking in, JA Customer. How is your companion doing?