Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog came back from the groomers yesterday & she said he

Customer Question

my dog came back from the groomers yesterday & she said he has an ear infection. I've been going to her for 20+ yrs and I trust her.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations your dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Binky & he's 2 1/2
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about he 's?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** Thank you for your question. If you look down inside of Binky's ear, do you notice black debris or the ear is pretty red and inflamed? Did your groomer make any recommendations as to what to do for the ear infection or did they start something for it? What breed is Binky?