Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My dog has has very wet stools for the past few days I

Customer Question

My dog has has very wet stools for the past few days I assumed it was on the count of we are in a new place visiting family....but this morning when I took him out he was if his hing legs were not registering with his brain! His hind left leg will lift and shake before he can figure out out to place it down! He's been shaking all morning and is not walking with out assistance from a leash or me walking behind him! Last not before bed around 11 pm he was still very playful and running! He is only two years old and is a cocker spaniel border collie mix
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 20 days ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 20 days ago.

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Did he get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary?

2- Any vomiting?

3- Is he alert and responsive?

4- Any other symptoms?