Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.

Could being afraid of another dog. Because she is old and

Customer Question

Could being afraid of another dog. Because she is old and cannot fight back. Cause my dog to be constipated?
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 23 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian, and would like to assist you. I will respond quickly after reviewing your question.

Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

I am so sorry that Aischa is not doing well...There are many things that could cause Aischa to not want to eat or walk. This sounds like an organ failure, considering her age and the first thing that needs to be done is to have your vet run blood work to determine the cause for this and if this is related to her thyroid issue. For now, give her a dose of Nutrical, available at the pet store, every few hours which will give her the nutrients that she needs and also acts as an appetite stimulant. Do not force her to may be that she is too weak or that she does not feel well so best to wait until your vet can examine your sweet Aischa..

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, ***** *****

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Should I take my dog to the vets, she won't eat, she does drink water . But won't take anything in. She lays around and she has been this way since the dog next dog moved in,
Customer: replied 23 days ago.

I am so sorry but because of rules and regulations of my licence, I am not allowed to do phone advice on an animal that I have not yet seen. I am happy to opt out or continue sorry!

Yes, it would be good to take her to your vet since she is not responding to the medication given...just to be safe.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Thank you I have something to work on.

Good for you....hope this helps!!

Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 21 days ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about Aischa. How is everything going?

Dr. Loretta