Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Dog was having trouble pooping then disappeared for 5 days

Customer Question

Dog was having trouble pooping then disappeared for 5 days now back won't eat or poop seems to be in pain occasionally seems to be a horrible smell from her when I think she is trying to vomit took to emergency vet won't treat cuzco owe money. Will try to take her to different vet tomorrow. All they would say is give her chicken and rice and an antacid she has not eaten the time she was gone and looks terrible listless she did eat cesaers dog food yesterday, they said that was bad for her. She is lab berries mountain so that is not enough food for her. I had to force feed her the chicken and rice soup
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: No but as I said the vet won't see her
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I apologize that no one has reached out to you before now. How is she feeling today?

Any vomiting or diarrhea?