Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have two goldens got in late after getting my husband from

Customer Question

I have two goldens got in late after getting my husband from the airport I sent my vet a text and message no answer yet but one golden is on enalipril and vetmedin lasiks and prednisone , the other is on kidney maintainence so I ran to the kitchen to give them their meds and I put the vetmedin in its pouch its 10 cut in half to five so half into a pill pocket and turned to give it to my heart doggie and my kidney doggie grabbed it , this happened very fast is he in danger with this half dose please let me know
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is the dog bleeding a lot?
Customer: No sleeping bedtime
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: I don't think so I had just given him his kidney dupplement And kidney dog food too I pray the half tablet doesn't hurt him its for my other Goldie who has heart failur
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How much does the kidney dog weigh?

What it just 5mg he had?