Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Diabetic Labrador staying with us. Thrown up twice this

Customer Question

Diabetic Labrador staying with us. Thrown up twice this afternoon. Green bile. Due her kibble dinner and 3o mg shot of insulin - should we go ahead
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Not that we know unless she snuffled something in the grass
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Millie she's 8 and been diabetic 1 year. She's my parents dig and they abroad
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Millie?
Customer: She has cataracts brought on by the diabetes - to give an indication of disease progression
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question, I'm Dr. Dan. Currently I'm reviewing your quesiton, and will be back to you in a few minutes.

Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 2 months ago.

Reading over your qeustion it looks like your actual question was cut off, "Due her kibble dinner and 3o mg shot of insulin - should we go ahead" Couuld you go ahead and finish your questions please?